|EXECUTIVE ACCOUNTS CONSULTANT
Job Duties Include:
- Investigate competitor products, promotions, sales strategies, pricing and overall marketing practices.
- Establish and maintain high-level relationships with decision makers at enterprise companies.
- Securing new accounts while managing and growing sales revenues of existing key accounts.
- Prepare proposals and contracts to present to decision makers.
- Conduct sales calls to follow-up on accounts to ensure satisfaction with agreements made during sales
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and expertise of all aspects of telecom products
- Understand billing, rate structures, and pricing models
Job Requirements Include:
- Candidates must be personable and motivated to achieve success
- Minimum one year of successful sales experience or recent college graduate
- Telecommunications background not required, but is a plus
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity
- Base salary + upfront commissions
- Residual payments
- Continuous training provided throughout career with room for growth and advancement!
- Generous benefits package that includes medical and dental
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Prizes and incentives to top performers
- And much more!
and you would like to learn more about this position and CMC Telecom,
please email your resume to: